This option is designed to provide you with everything you would get from your high street clinics, just without the ‘free’ cup of tea - and at a fraction of the price.
Booking a live consultation with one of our doctors will give you full access to everything that skindoc can offer with 1:1 with your Dermatologist, informational material, personalised clinical letters, a prescription, and extended-hours administrative support.
Please note that a mandatory ID check is required before we can address your problem.
How it works
Choose the case type that best fits your problem
Choose your doctor and when you want to be seen
See your doctor from the comfort of your own home
Get treatment sent directly to you
Consultations are provided via an industry-grade encrypted video link and can be accessed from anywhere in the World. As such, if you want friends or family members to join you, we can provide them with a link as well. Picture this – you are at home; your doctor is 200 miles away and your mum can be there too... all the way from Jamaica! We harness the power of technology to make this happen and help you feel connected and supported every step of the way.
- Significantly cheaper than high street clinics
- Receive a generous 30 minutes with your doctor
- Comprehensive clinical letter(s)
- Patient information leaflet(s)
- Prescription (if needed)*
- Blood tests can be arranged**
- We liaise with your GP for you (with your permission)
- Invite friends/family from anywhere in the World to join the call
- Extended-hours access to administrative support
- Can be accessed on all devices
- No app download needed
- Not a great option for moles or small skin lesions
- ~ 90% of cases can be successfully addressed online, the remainder require a face-to-face appointment
- We cannot provide immunosuppressive medication or biologics/novel agents
If skindoc is not the best place for you, we won’t take on the case and won’t charge you.
If you are looking for isotretinoin (Roaccutane/Accutane) please see our dedicated pathway.
*Please be aware, that the price quoted is for the service only. It does not include the cost of medication or any suggested tests e.g. blood tests.
**Blood test kits are for over 18-year-olds only. They are a convenient and affordable option but please be aware there is a small chance of failure and so may not yield results. Available blood tests include: Cortisol, Creatine Kinase, CRP, Female Hormones¹, Hormone DHEA-Sulphate, Free Androgen Index², Free Testosterone³, Ferritin, Full Blood Count, HbA1c, Kidney Function, Lipid Panel, Liver Function, Magnesium, Omega 3 & 6, Thyroid Function, Thyroglobulin Antibodies, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies, Vitamin D & Vitamin B12
¹ includes Follicle Stimulating (FH), Luteinising Hormone (LH), Prolactin & Oestradiol. Progesterone can also be added
² includes Free Androgen Index & Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
³ includes Albumin, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), Testosterone (total) & Free Testosterone (calculated)